Your bridge from higher education to the private sector.
Jusoor helps university seniors prepare for, enter, and thrive in the private sector. The program provides a range of resources and support, including soft skills training, career guidance, a private sector internship, a mentor, and help during the job hunt to gain full-time employment. The program is sponsored by Aldar. Students are not charged to participate.
The Jusoor program starts with soft skills training on topics such as communication, teamwork, leadership, and time management. This training is delivered through a combination of online courses, workshops, and one-on-one coaching sessions with a career counsellor. The counsellor helps participants identify their strengths and weaknesses and provides personalized advice to help them improve their soft skills.
Jusoor also provides career guidance to identify attractive career paths based on participants’ skills and interests. Participants learn how to prepare a winning resume and cover letter and develop their skills in mock interviews.
The program includes an 8 week private sector internship in the participants chosen field. The program works with a range of private sector employers to offer internships that are relevant to students’ interests and career goals. During the internship, students receive guidance and support from a mentor who provides feedback and advice on how to succeed in the private sector.
After the internship, participants are helped with the job hunt to gain full-time employment. This includes assistance with job searching, networking, and preparing for specific interviews.
Through the Jusoor program, candidates will be equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to thrive in the private sector. The program provides a comprehensive support system to help students prepare for their career, enter the private sector, and ultimately achieve their career goals.
The private sector offers great opportunities for challenging and rewarding careers. By helping top Emirati students to see their potential and to make the best start possible in the private sector, Sandooq Al Watan is helping the UAE economy to grow.
- 44 out of 50 who joined in 2021 are employed full-time.
- 112 out of 250 who joined in 2022 are employed full-time. The remaining are still in the program.
- 300 new participants recruited in 2023.
- Enhanced skills for success in the private sector.
- Career selection guidance.
- Internship experience in your chosen field.
- Coaching from industry professionals.
- Enhanced application and interview success.
- Expert job hunt help.
12 weeks Training
6 hours per week
8 week internship, full-time
10 months job hunt assistance
- UAE Nationals with Family Book
- Highly motivated
- Top undergraduate students in their senior year
- Available in the UAE for an 8 week unpaid internship
- Interested in a private sector career
- Recruiting begins in January.
- Access to the program is competitive.
- Applicants fill out an initial interest form.
- Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a short questionnaire.
- Applicants being considered are invited to a final interview.
- Success applicants are invited to join the program.